Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting Started

I am not really getting started. I am just thinking about getting started. I love eating and enjoy all kinds of foods so the thought of limiting myself to healthy foods is awful!! How do people do it? I will have to go through detox from all the sugar I love to eat and that will not be fun. I am not a vegetable and fruit eater so I will have to make some major changes to my eating habits. The reason for wanting to lose weight is to fit in my summer clothes. I packed on the weight this winter and enjoyed every minute of it! It has been a very cold winter and depressing. Need-less-to-say, I am an emotional eater. Hopefully, my ego will be bigger than my emotional needs and I can get on track to lose weight. I will actually go on the scales tonight and see where I am and how much I need to lose. Oh, maybe the hard truth of the scales will spurn me on to the realm of dieting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment